➮Marriage Is The Best Business in Life-Love Story

I will go home from varsity, push omni yen brother !!
- If this boy sees you around our house again, I will satisfy the taste of being your father
- What do you mean?
- I mean, I will not be able to be a father in the future
- Mama Mami could not give you a good education
- Look, brother, the mood is very bad, you stay in front of me
- Why are you bothering again?
- No more talking, one of the bus supervisors put his hand on the body What should I do? I felt angry. I blew my nose in one fist
- What's so significant about a goat's head? ”
- Why talk so much in between?
- Well, tell me, what happened next?
- A man inside the bus said, all the fault girls if you follow the screen, would you have to read in this situation?
- That's right, what's wrong with that?
- Dimmu with a runny nose (with his hand along with his nose) Am I angry with that guy or not? Anger is on Begum Rokeya Sakhawat Hossain Satanic girl is a man, that's why girls have to go out of the house and have to face various problems And when he goes to protest, he says, is it a girl or a boy? When a girl is in danger on the street, no one extends a helping hand but prefers to have fun
- I'm going to feel hungry, I know your speech will not end today
- Why listen to that? You are in the group of those boys Those who have fun when they see the danger
- So what do I do? Listen, I have no desire to call danger in my own hands
- Put your hand here I said with the size of his hand, I will buy the theft for you tomorrow
I went to the room,

Oops !!! I have a sore hand while trying to kill Luiccha's son. If my mother knows, she will have to eat the opposite. Just then the mother came and said,
- Are you beating a boy?
- Who told you? That devil boy is saying ??
- Yes, why are you beating?
- A thin-lipped boy, if I found him in front, I would grind his teeth He is saying that he is beating, but he did not say why he is beating
- What are you muttering?
- Nothing, let's eat While eating, I told my mother,
- You know, mother, a boy touched me today, so I'm killing that boy Shameless self-promotion for Ballistic Products and a great bargain on a neat little knife for you What do you think happened?
- I will stop going to your varsity for a while, I will not talk about it anymore The mother left,

Strange !! That's why I don't want to say anything at home What more can I say without telling my mother Gradually, according to Yen Bhai, a thin boy with a lip

Oops !! I have not been able to go to varsity for four days. This is the problem, if there is a problem with anyone, then I have to stay at home. Two days later I went to varsity, but with a bodyguard. The only thing my mother said is that she will come to Yen varsity in a few days and will bring it again There could be trouble on the road, and so the yen will stay with ৷ How can I explain to my mother, Yen brother enjoys seeing danger ৷ How will he deal with my danger? I am standing out of varsity for Yen Bhai This boy can be called Dulal in Alal's house My only cousin is the only son, which means that Badar has been made with love We have 6 in the next area He wanders around our house all day It would be really good not to take the devil boy today The sky is dark and it will rain after a while It started to rain, I was going to get wet in the rain. Omni grabbed my hand from behind When I look back, I see Yen holding his hand

(Yen brother) I'm bringing an umbrella, it won't get wet
- Will it be in your words ??
- No, Mami's words will be 7 I will come to see you tomorrow And it will feel cold when wet, so Mami's order will not get wet at all
- All right
- Does Ray Ragini feel better today?
- You know, brother, one of my girlfriends got divorced today
- What !! Are you so happy about that?
- But this time I feel angry, how many times do I not talk in the middle of the conversation ৷
- Well sorry, but Ragini is not angry
- You know, if I found Begum Rokeya Sakhawat in front of me, I would greet her
- Why? A few days ago I called him a devil
- Shut up and don't talk, my girlfriend Laboni's husband wanted a bike after marriage so Laboni divorced her husband. And it would not have been possible today without Begum Rokeya
- Hmm, I understand, your marriage is going well at home
- Will I get married? Let's eat ice cream
- Is it ice cream in the rain?
- Look how fun it is to eat ice cream in the rain, we came a long way, two boys in a shop on the side of the road saw us and whistled. I'm going to go, Omni grabbed Yen's hand, brother.
- Why did you hold hands?
- Why talk to stupid boys?
- They need to be taught a little
- If they are dogs, will you be like them?
- Do you have to run for fear of being bitten by a dog? I had to take the stick in my hand so that when I saw it, I was afraid. I passed my hand and went in front of them.
- Brother Kiri, you can whistle well, whistle again, I will tell the police how beautiful you can whistle. What happened that you are looking at that way ??
- Sorry, aren't you the varsity sister? We have made a mistake After saying that, Yen Bhai came forward and smiled. I also gave a smile, that smile means, like you or huh
- Everyone at varsity knows you as a defendant sister?
- Yes, yes I came home and slept, in the afternoon my mother came and said,
- Get up early this time, guests are coming to see you
- Didn't have time to come this afternoon?
- Yes, without exaggerating, get up and get ready And listen, the proposal is coming from a very good house, boy, professor, very polite boy Ready, I went in front of them, today I read the first sari Suddenly there was a thud in his chest, why is Yen brother looking that way?
- You look so beautiful. (Yen brother)
- I don't know what to say, why are you looking at me like that?

At my mother's call, I was shocked, I went and sat in front of them, I am sitting in front of my son The boy looked at me but my eyes were on Yen's brother Does she love me I looked around at the call of one of the boys They asked me to write the address, I wrote 7 I wanted to say very much, this time the boy will write the address But from behind the screen, it was no longer possible with the mother's stern look. I was sitting on the roof in the afternoon. Yen Bhai came and sat next to me.

- The boy liked you, your marriage in two days
- Yes, I know.
- Do you like marriage?
- Why not? I do not trem love that will not be like in marriage Bye-bye, what happened to you?
- Love
- I know
- How?
- At your gaze in the afternoon, why didn't you tell me earlier?
- Excuse me, all the responsibilities of your marriage are mine
- Huh, can't you tell Dad?
- Damn all I say, I love you, but as my wife's sister Well, there is a lot of work to be done, my wife's nuns are talking about marriage He left, saying that he was angry and wanted to steal from the devil's son. Today is my wedding, I have been very fond of dressing my wife in this way since my childhood Yen brother fulfilled it today, I made a wife according to my mind How much fun it was to have yellow on the body at the wedding, how much fun it would be, but the boy's fubar or the holiday is over, so the wedding day will pick up together. I am sitting as my wife, the groom's party is coming to Yen Bhai and another man are coming to complete the marriage Yen looked at his brother and lowered his eyes
- I signed Ragini's hand and gave it to Kapa Kapa. Well, why are you cutting my hand?
- You are now the wife of a professor in Ragini I looked at Yen's brother, wiped his eyes, and left Am I wrong? Nah, why would I make a mistake? My parents are doing it for my happiness I'll leave after a while, Yen brother somewhere
I don't see. Girlfriend came and said,
- You know, there's a lot of trouble outside
- What's the matter?
- Your mother-in-law says that if you don't give her a necklace and all the furniture in the house, she won't get in the car. And Uncle agrees to give you the furniture, but your uncle's mother-in-law won't let you down. Your mother says you will pay later, but your mother-in-law said, "Now give your mother's necklace, then Sita will take the necklace."
- What did I say ??? I went and stood in front of my mother-in-law,
- What's going on? (I)
- Who's telling you to come here? I'm talking to your parents. (Fupu's mother-in-law)
- Why didn't you say before that it would take so much?
- Isn't this girl telling you to go? My mother took my hand and brought it to the other side and said,
- Lakshi's mother, don't be angry with me, you are now the wife of that house You have to accept everything with your head down After marriage, the husband's house will give everything to the girls, whatever they want, we can do everything for your happiness. And this necklace and all the furniture will be yours I do not understand what to say, is it a form of a mother, or a replica of a Bengali girl? Is this our society? Where to become a wife to accept all the injustice? Feeling very angry, I went and stood in front of my husband

- Are you supporting this?
- …………… (silent)
- Don't say anything to your uncle?
- I never spoke on my aunt's face I feel ashamed of myself, my mother is opening her necklace in front of relatives, varsity sir, friends, varsity younger brother, and sister. I was looking at my mother Nah no more, I went in front of my spineless gentleman again and said,
- Don't you really say anything?
- (Heads down) I can't think of anything else, I gave you two slaps !! All the noise of the marriage house stopped in an instant Quiet environment for a while
- Should be ashamed, coming to get married or business? Who does not have a sense of humanity in him, how can he be my lifelong hope? If you are ashamed, go out Omni said to his uncle,
- Hands-on husband ??
- Who's the husband? I will divorce her now And Fupu's mother-in-law is telling you, I will take care of the family, what will you do with my mother's necklace? Get out before you get out Mother came and took his hand and said,
- Girls get married only once a day
- Mom, I don't want that family, if you study, you don't have to fall behind such a good boy. I will not leave my future in the hands of this boy, I will find my future What happened you are still sitting? Didn't you say so long? The wife will not get in the car if she does not get the necklace, the wife is now saying, you will go out or I will push you out.

Many people say that Bella is doing the right thing, if she is a girl, she needs to be like him Someone is saying, divorce without getting married? I ignored everyone and looked at my mother and father, sweet smiles mixed with tears in my mother's eyes, and a proud look in my father's wet eyes. This is what I want, my parents will keep their heads down and not up ৷ Yen brother came and stood in front of me, looked at me and gave me a smile, this smile means, do I call you crazy Ragini? I also held Yen Bhai's hand with a smile, and this laughter means, even if no one else understands, Yen Bhai understands.