➮Love Never Tells Anyone

The mind suddenly leaves without knowing it. Like someone...! Crush eating...! Etc. happen miraculously. Needless to say who ate the crush on whom. Just like Biplob had a crush on a girl named Sarsi on Facebook. Became an impossible crusher...! Their identity is word-message... In the end, love also became. What a strange thing...? What happened to Facebook nowadays...? Everyone eats crush on everyone...!


Sarsi lives in Rajshahi...! Honors are in the 1st year in a government college. No one knows anyone, yet they know how much similarity there is between them. I do not know how much their identity after birth. Two people love each other impossible...! Chatting on Facebook, talking on the phone, their love is getting limited. The situation has reached such a stage that it has become mandatory for the two of them to meet...!


5 pm...!
The daily habit of the revolution is to sleep in the afternoon. Ripon woke up half an hour before evening and went to Mama's tea shop to have tea. Then chat with friends. But in the afternoon the ringtone of the phone rang. The phone could not be received without vibration...! Everything seems to shake.
- Hello? (Revolution)
- I'm Sarsi, where are you...? (Sarsi)
- I was just sleeping. You...?
- I'm at the town hall corner...!
- Even better...!
- I'm standing alone. Don't take me...?
-I mean...? Where are you...?
- I came to you in Mymensingh. Now I am at the corner of the town hall, I don't know anything here...! The bus contractor dropped me off here...! Come soon How do I know...!
-What...? Are you really gone
- Look, don't make fun of me...! I ran away from home. There was no charge on the phone so I couldn't tell you exactly. I called you with great difficulty. Please come soon...! Feeling very tired.
-Okay okay I'm coming...! You stay here


We talked on the phone for a long time last night. He said he would come to me...! I was told to be ready. But I never imagined that this madman was so serious. I'm still stuck...! Is this girl really leaving...? What to do now...? Where to take...? Burrito bamboo. In fact, my father will take me home and make me an abandoned son. What can be done now...? - Thinking about all this, the revolution came out in a hurry.


Sarsi was spotted on the side of the road as she got out of the car at the townhall corner. Luggage in hand. The girl is really coming...! Slowly he went to her. Strange, recognized at a glance. - Here I am...! A watch in his left hand, a pair of bracelets in his right hand, Kajal in his eyes seemed to have cried so it became random. The face looks dirty because of the journey all day. Sarsi was overjoyed to see the revolution...! Laughed.


- Is this you Sarsi...?
- Hmmmmm, do you suspect...? I know you well.
- No, you're really gone...? Or dreaming...? Will, you touch me a little...?
- I touched this boat. Believing now...?
- I really didn't believe you would come...!
- Will you be in this jam now or will you take it somewhere else...?
- Oh yes, let's go...! (Sarsi came to Mymensingh...! See how much courage the girl has...? 


Mymensingh from that Rajshahi, how far did Asal go alone .. Surprised Kand...! She really loves the boy. Otherwise, leave everything Came to the revolution with....!)
Then Barbie took Sarsi to the campus in a slightly open environment...! But the only thought in my mind is where to keep him...? You can't be taken home at all...!
-Are you thinking...? (Sarsi)
-Yes... no. Well, do you really love me...? (Revolution)
- You still can't believe it...?
- Well, you're so tired...! I didn't even eat or drink...! Let's eat...!


I took to a restaurant. It seems that Sarsi was very hungry and when did he start talking about power. Biplob enjoyed his meal with great attention.
We had to go around, we had to eat and drink. It's getting late, now where can Sarsi be kept...? Wherever you need to keep it safe...! Suddenly I remembered the story of a college girlfriend.


-Hello Tanni...? (Revolution)
-Say yes...! What happened...? (Tanni)
- Dude, I'm in a lot of trouble, Ray. Will, you help me a little...?
- What's the matter with you again...? Where does the danger of a happy person like you come from...?
-Dude, I'm serious I'm in danger...! And at this moment no one can save you from this danger except you. Please... please...!
- All right, what a danger...!
- You know, I met a girl on Facebook and have a relationship...! Rajshahi lives. Now....
- What now...? Do I have to go to Rajshahi with you...? I can't measure it...!
- Hey dad, listen to that...
- Sarsi is with me now in Mymensingh.
- What do you say, how...?
He has escaped from Rajshahi and is here with me. It would have been much better if I had stayed with you tonight. Do you understand where the girl is so late at night...? Tomorrow I will take him to a house or a mess...! Please Tanni... Please...!
- But you have a big house, then with you...
- Dad would kill me if he knew...! Please Tanni tonight...!
- All right, bring it...!
-Thank you... my dear friend! Coming soon...!


- Well, listen to Sarsi, it would not be right to take you to my house at this moment and will not be taken. So I'll bring you one of my girlfriend's mess now. I will stay with him tonight with a little effort...! And yes his name is Tanni...! If you need anything, don't tell anyone except him. If anyone asks, they will say you are Tanni's cousin. OK...! (Revolution)
-Hmmmmmmmm. But then you...? (Sarsi)
- You don't have any tension. Fresh will give a long sleep. I'll call you tomorrow morning and arrange for you to stay. No more talking...! Let's go now.....! Keep this money...! May be needed.
- No need...! I have
-Still keep it...!


The next morning.....
Biplob went out with Sarsi to look for a house to rent. After much searching, a house was found in the afternoon. Single room, Sarsi is good to be alone. But I can't get up today. The landlord told me to get up tomorrow. What a terrible thing...? The landlord does not understand how much danger they are in...? Now Tanni has to be persuaded again to keep Sarsi tonight.
-Hello dude... you're so good! Not so...! (Revolution)
- Didn't you find a home? I have to keep Sarsi with me tonight...! (Tanni)
-Let's go, Dad, how do you know...?
- I know...! Well, that's fine - this is not about me. No problem. Bring it...!
-Thank you dude...! Why are you so good...?


- Well, you could be alone...? (Revolution)
- I will be a little scared... but I can...! (Sarsi)
- Please take a little trouble for me...! I don't want to take you home right now. I will take it when the time comes...!
-Don't worry I can....!
-Hmmmmmm, I have faith. Let's stay with Tanni tonight.
The next morning...


After buying clothes and daily necessities, Sarsi was taken home in the afternoon....! Strict instructions from the landlord that no boy can come and go here. All that is needed is outside the gate. Let's go, Dad, we have to calculate very much....! But even then, behind the scenes, people kept coming and going to Sarsi's room for two long months. Sarsi used to tell Biplob to go again and again...! But I would not miss the opportunity...!


One day in Sarsi's room....
- What did you cook today...? (Revolution)
-Fish curry, mashed potatoes, pulses, spinach and..... (Sarsi)
-What else....?


-And your favorite shrimp fry...!
-Really...? Where where...? Hurry up...! I can't sleep anymore.
- I'm giving...! Wash your hands before you stop...!
- I didn't really think you would learn to cook so fast...?
- Do you think I can't...? What do people do for love... and I can't cook...?
- Oh yes, that's right...! You don't eat...?
-Hmmmmmmm, let's eat...!!


The day I come to you I do not eat from home. I know, my sweetheart has cooked something good for me...! And listen, tonight but I'll be here...!
-Really...?
When Sarsi hears this, it is as if she has got the moon in her hand...! After saying for a long time, his lord will be with him today. It should be happy...!
- Are you really saying this...? Stay today...?
- Hmmmmmmm, I told you. And there is nothing to be so restless...! I am There is nothing to hurry...!
After a while...


- Now, where are you going with the clothes again...? (Revolution)
- Well, why don't you tell me before you stay today...? I would dress a little .. (Sarsi)
-Ole dad, what happened to the makeup here...?
- You don't know, girls stay in bed all night...! Doesn't my mind want...?
- Is it your night now or...?
- Hmmmmm, that's the night for me. You sit down, I'm coming...!
Then Biplob fell asleep after watching the activities of the crazy girl...!
In the language of revolution .. after a while...


Suddenly there is a tingling sensation inside the ear. I noticed that Sarsi was blowing inside my ear with the weight on my chest. I was surprised when I looked at Sarsi. She is wearing a red dress, light lipstick on her lips, kajal on her eyes, bangles in her hands, earrings in her ears... I can see the sound of anklets on her feet. The smell is strong today...! Where did the sudden arrival of the red fairy come from....? Her hot breath is slowly driving me crazy. Unable to bear it, I hugged him and then what happened...! He slept with his head on my chest all night...!
That day was really the night of our love. The world witnessed the night of you and me.


After a while...
One morning Biplob happily went to his house for Sarsi. The reason for being happy was that he would marry Sarsi today and take her home. So he left without any kind of phone. Not getting home, he called Sarsi but the phone was switched off. After hundreds of attempts, Sarsi could not be contacted. The revolution became very anxious...! After a lot of searching, when Sarsi could not be found, he decided to go to their house in Rajshahi...! That's what works. Talk about love. But the opposite happened...! Sarsi's family is very worried about not finding her daughter. Meanwhile, the accused himself has caught them...! Without hearing or understanding anything, Sarsi's family hanged Biplob in a case of torture and kidnapping of women...! Then imprisonment.


While in Mymensingh, Sarsi had an affair with a boy named Niloy. As a result, Sarsi did not hesitate to leave the revolution.