➮Expensive Love Of The Lower Class

Akash- Nipa you forget me.
Nipa- Why, I didn't love you to forget,
Ever since I loved you, I have given you everything.
Akash- Your parents will never want us to accept this relationship.
Nipa- If the parents do not agree, we will run away and get married. Yet I can't lose you.
Akash- It is not possible in any way.


Nipa- Why not, everything is possible if you want.
Akash- It would not be right for us to marry with the pain of your parents, my parents will not accept it. If we do that, they will suffer the most.
Nipa- They will suffer, and we will be happy, then you also remember, I will give my life, but I will not marry anyone else.
Akash- Don't be mad, Nipa.


Nipa- Be like you, and remember, if I don't find you, no one will find me, no one.
If you are really in love, then the two of us will be reunited.
Nipa said the word and left.
Akash- Nipa, don't go.
Nipa,
This is Nipa.
Nipa never looked back,
Akash called many times but could not stop Nipa.


Akash sat down on the ground in despair.
The sky is sitting on the ground thinking,
What to do now.
How will he explain to Nipa,
Seto doesn't want to understand anything.


Nowadays, parents do not want their daughter to marry an unemployed boy.
Every parent wants their daughter's happiness.
That's why they marry the daughter in a good family. As if their daughter is happy.


The relationship between Akash and Nipa will never be accepted by the Nipa family.
Because Nipa's family is a little higher, and Akash's family is lower.
Even then, Akash wonders if his parents will obey him.
In fact, if you think about everything, love would never be created, if you think about everything, love never happens.


Akash means Nipa in many ways,
But Nipa does not want to understand.
He just wants the sky, and he doesn't need anything else.
When he finds the sky, he will leave everything.


Everyone weaves small dreams around the man of love, and no one wants to lose that man.
He has no idea what Akash will do. Now if someone was by the side of the sky, it would explain the sky beautifully. Then maybe he could understand what he would do in such a situation. But no one is by his side now,


Because no one is by your side in times of danger.
Akash breaks down, Akash calls Nipa with a sad mind. Just hearing a word from Nipa's face from the side of the sky, that is, if I don't find you, I won't let myself be anyone, and after my death you will be responsible forever.


Akash hangs up the phone. Leaving the phone in my pocket, I looked at the sky once, and once at the ground. The sky cried out, "Why did you put me in such a situation, Creator?" What will I do now?
Leaving the phone in his pocket, Akash came home. Akash keeps asking his mind what should I do now. The family on the one hand and the man of love on the other.
Akash is sitting at the dinner table with his parents and eating.
Akash keeps thinking whether to tell his parents or not.


Akash- Dad had a word
Dad- What the heck
Akash- Dad I love a girl.
Dad- That's what you're talking about.
Akash- Yes Dad, that's what I'm saying.
Dad- You've finished all my dreams, I never thought you'd do that.
Sky- Sorry Dad.
Dad- You forget that girl.
Akash- I can't.
Dad- Why can't I?
Akash- Because I love you.
Dad- There is no price for love nowadays without money. You are my only child. I raised you with great difficulty, to marry with love. I arranged your marriage.
Akash- What do you say?
Dad- Yes, that's right.
Akash- with whom.

Father- with the daughter of the zamindar of the next village. If she marries you, everything in the zamindar will become ours, the father's only daughter. And the zamindar wanted to give us ten lakh rupees at the time of marriage.
Dad- Yes Dad, you forget your love, because the father of the one you love will never give us a million rupees. And we can't be rich.
Akash- Money has become the biggest thing for you.
Dad- Nowadays everyone wants money, if there is money nowadays everything is available.


Akash- I can't marry him.
Father- If you don't marry the zamindar's daughter, then you will see my death.
Sky- How are you talking, Dad?
Father- Yes, I'm telling you the truth, I have spent a lot of money to make you so big, I will take them now with your marriage.
Akash- Dad, what are you talking about?
Father- Excluding so much talk in your own house, your marriage will be with the zamindar's daughter, and we will get everything from her, we will have a lot of money.
I will go to their house today and fix the wedding day.
Don't talk anymore.


Akash's mind got worse. Akash never imagined that his father would tell him such a thing.
It's his own father Akash can't think of that.
Akash came to his room and locked the door of the room. Inside the room, the sky began to burst into tears. No one sees or understands the sound of crying. Only the bricks of the room can understand. But they understand and stand like idiots.


Everything in the sky today looks like poison. This house, this house, this family, everything has become sad to him, I think he should leave everything. Akash doesn't think there is any need for this.
If money is worth more than love in this world, then it is better to die than not live there. In this life full of sorrow, seeing happiness may not match anymore.
What will Akash say to Nipa now, he will go to Nipa with any face. What will he say to Nipa.


Nipa's wedding today,
Nipa was supposed to run away today. But the birth father could not help but look at the mother's face.
Forgetting all my own happiness, Akash gives more priority to the happiness, joy, opinion and happiness of the parents. Because they are the birth parents of this sky.


On the one hand, Nipa is getting married, on the other hand, Akash is sitting in his room and shedding tears like rain water. The chest of the sky is burning like fire, it has become like ashes when it burns inside itself.
Suddenly Akash's phone rang. Akash's friend Rihanna called when he saw her crying.


Sky- Yes Rihanna say.
Rihanna- There's bad news.
Sky- Say it.
Rihanna- Nipa.
Sky- What happened to Nipper.
Rihanna- She's no longer alive.


Hearing such words on Rihanna's face, the phone fell from Akash's hand.
The sky sat on the sunny floor.
No sound come out of his mouth.
Everything becomes dark even in the light of his day.
Chinchin chest pain begins.


Black clouds in the beautiful sky,
The sky, the wind, everything cried together at the sound of the sky crying.
The pain of not being able to find a loved one can tell you that you have lost a loved one.


Akash begins to think of himself as a criminal, Nipa had to leave this beautiful world today for Akash.
He has no place in this beautiful world.
The people of this beautiful world are very cruel.
One wakes up in the morning thinking of harming the other.


Akash thinks that where there is no price for love, he will not be there.
What is the need to suffer from where there is no dignity of love.
He will go where the respect of love is above all.
He will not be with the cruel people of this cruel world.
Will go to the other side, where Nipper has the respect of love.


Really, no one in the world today gives the dignity of true love.
Maybe his family or someone he loves from the heart, he changes once.