➮College's First Naughty Sweet Love

A stream of sweat is accumulating in the chin through the chin. Police check in front. Longline of cars in the back should not be played. I will be caught only after checking the car. Inside the head, the brain is rushing with the speed of the arrow. I am moving forward slowly at the speed of a snail. I am going to be caught by the police within five minutes. Meanwhile, the sky is crying non-stop. Suddenly fate seemed auspicious. I turned the nose of the car and ran towards it. The roar of the clouds drowned out the speed of the car.

Leaving the car on the side of the road, I started walking again with a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. I left the city and left. In this way, I will reach my destination in half an hour.

I reached the empty house half an hour ago. Sitting in the steering wheel seat, a smile appeared on his lips. Prahor will compose headlines in tomorrow's paper. The headline will be "Recovering the Body of an Unknown Girl" before it kills. I can see in my imagination what the burnt stains of burning cigarettes will look like on a fair body?
I opened the backdala of the back of the micro. Mohnar has not regained consciousness yet. The wedding sari is lying near his hand. I took him inside the house. So I had already arranged hijacking with Ranak. And the ship's captain doesn't stay home most of the time. I took the house saying I would stay for a few days. Meanwhile, the people of Mohana's house are looking for him. Speaking of wedding brides! As soon as I came out, I slept for a few hours with the help of a handkerchief mixed with chloroform. I lay down on the bed and sat down to get a chair next to me.


I am a lost child. I am the main cause of most of the problems in college. Fights, burning of girls, cigarettes, sometimes drinks. Everything dominated me. One such time I met this girl named Mohana. My first good feeling. But I am limiting it to love. Even then I did not understand that the girl also liked me. Suddenly one day he came and said.



- Hey, listen ...
- Yes ...
- Your name is Prahor! Isn't it?
- Yes. Any problems?
- No. I love you.
I ate vyabacheka. I do not understand what to say. Is this girl teasing me? Not killing jokes. I looked around and saw Asif, Iqbal, Johan all smiling with their faces pressed.
- Hello ..........?
- Yes .. what?
- What are you thinking so much? Didn't you hear what I said?
- Are you kidding me? Do you know me?
- What do you know? Head of the Rogue College.
- Slap chin girl? (The sound didn't come out as much as talking to others with a broom. How vegetarian I felt.)


I don't have a problem like you are. But from now on I have to change little by little. Today I have a little work, I will come again tomorrow...
He is not standing for my answer. He is leaving. How foolish he seems to be.
That's how it started. With love on one side of him. I think of myself as hard. I melted just in front of him. I can't handle it even if I want to. I responded to her love. With the passage of time, the estuary has started to change my bad habits. I gave up everything in just six months. However, I sometimes smoke cigarettes in secret, that too very rarely. One day I was caught and eaten with a cigarette. That's what started the reaction. Has started crying. I also started crying in tandem with him. Suddenly he looked at me with wide eyes...
- Why are you crying?
- That's why you're crying.
- Where the hell are you smoking cigarettes?
- Promise never to eat again.
- Sure?
- Hmm .....
I kept my promise. Then I never lit a cigarette again. Everything was going well. I took it after wearing a sheet of decency. One day he suddenly came and said I love you. Today he said again, forget it...

Little by little I took a week to convince him that I could not live without him. I didn't melt a bit. I left the hall. I would have been like a time machine if I had deleted the last two years of my life and uploaded something new. Alone inside the room laughing. Sometimes Kadin. And after nine days I will lose my estuary like forever. I opened the drawer and took out the pack of cigarettes. What does it mean to keep a promise with someone who does not have it! I used to eat it as a hobby, and now I eat it in anger. Nah, why should I end myself like this?
It's not sitting for me. So why should I......



The planning of everything is over. The knife just has to run through his throat .....
In a soft sound, the light sleep went away. Mohana regained consciousness. Nah, she is still alive. So I was in a deep sleep for so long. The shirt is covered with sweat-soaked skin. The book is fluctuating in a restless way. As if I had just returned from a marathon. I took off his clothes. It takes him a while to bear the light. I lit another cigarette.
- Watch ........? What does this mean?
- Are you surprised?
- Today is my wedding. Guests all over the house. There will be no respect for parents. I have to go ...



- Ha ..... Ha ....... Ha .........
(I am not familiar with this smile of mine either. It seems demonic to myself. Mohana is looking at me in amazement. She is watching another watch today)
- Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain't for me either. And that day, the day you were told to forget. But I am Nana, today you will be surprised. Today is the end .....
- What do you mean?
- Remember Tanu?
- Which one is thinner?
- Forgot
- With whom there was a fight all over the country at one time!
- Oh yes ... he was raped and killed.
- Exactly! There will be such news in tomorrow's paper but your misfortune is that you don't get a chance to see it?
- What do you mean? (Voice suddenly dies)
- That's what you think .....
- Not at all .......
- Tell me how to give up so easily? Will use when desired. Will throw like?
- Please don't watch .....
The distance between the two has decreased. It's just a matter of time.
- Please watch ......

Mohana's tears fell on my knees. I can't do that. I can't look him in the eye and torture him. I searched the whole house but did not find any drugs. I closed my eyes with her veil. This time you don't have to accept the rate of tears.

I grabbed his hand with my left hand and pulled him closer. The sob of his throat rose. My own muscles are numb. I can't do anything by listening to her moaning voice. I took cotton in my ears. I can hear the echo of his heart. Feeling salty near the lips. Will not .......

As soon as he got out of my hand, he moved towards the wall.


Fear and disbelief of the kingdom in the eyes. I wanted to hide my tears while lighting a cigarette. I put out the burning cigarette in the palm of my right hand and put it out. I did not feel any pain.
- Just a question Mohana. Why do that?
- Ah... ah ... I had nothing to do. Suddenly from home ...
- Area... how much you promised. I filled it with love without asking. Then why are you leaving like this?
- Forgive me!
- Hey, whatever ... I'm sorry. Whatever goes... How can I go? You are so far away from the city.
I don't know what I'm doing. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I pressed the veil myself.
- Where are you taking the watch?
- I'll bring you to your house ...
There is an unknown entity inside me. It is more difficult for me than looking at his face. I loved this face.....



I know he does not have the ability to understand these. Knowing the need to shed tears is just falling away. I opened the back door of the car and said in silent language to get up. Seeing his hesitation, I realized he could not believe it. Hating myself is now this girl that loved me! I pushed him in the car seat .....
Pinfall silence inside the car. Silently shedding tears. I looked at the estuary in the looking mirror. Looking at me. Maya is crying. Kajal has been removed and the bottom of the eye has become ink. The right hand went up to the chest from the steering wheel.


The car stopped in front of the house. Lighting the whole house. There is no noise. The light is shining dimly. I turned off the headlights and told him to go down. Looking good in the looking glass like last time. He seems to be in no hurry to get down. Looking at me in the glass. Maybe there is still a little bit of Maya left.
- Go ...



As if it was sitting to listen. The sound of opening the gate lock is clear. I leaned my head on the wheel and tried in vain to stop the tears. The estuary is sitting next to me. I hurriedly wiped my eyes and looked at him. He opened the water bottle inside the car and extended it towards me. I put the marks of four fingers on the left cheek of the estuary as hard as I could. He cooed in pain.
- Watch ...



- Release me. Let's go. Don't sit and watch a bad time.
- Not so long ago. I can't do it anymore. Listen to me ...
- Will you invite me to the wedding?
- Shut up! Shut up ..... your close friends used to inform me very badly about you. I was going crazy listening to Nesha and gossiping with girls. One day I saw myself having coffee with Arsha. They all started misunderstanding me without knowing it. And I walked away from you without judging anything. Though you don't love me. I understand my mistake. Please forgive me ......
I just heard the words, I didn't understand anything. I smiled distorted smile once again. I wiped my eyes with my right hand. The taste of saltwater irritated the palm of my hand. Cigarette burn wounds .....
- Watch some balls. I'm in a lot of trouble.
- Will you go with me?
- Hmmm .....
- Do you love me?
The girl burst into tears.
- I'm sorry .........
The car sped off again to its unknown destination.
The two of us are moving forward through the darkness of the night.



- estuary?
- Ummmmm ......
- Until the last day of love ...
- Do you mean?
- The day I die will be the last day of love