➮Bloodshed is The Ultimate Love

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw that my hands and legs were tightened and obstructed with the chair. And the man I love is standing in front of me with a knife. But at the moment I can't find any love in his eyes for me. The fire of revenge is burning in his eyes now. And I know that the fire of revenge is on me. Because I am his father's killer.


Before I tell you everything, let me tell you our identity. I am Tanvir, in the 3rd year of Honors. And the person standing in front of me means that the man I love is Collie, my one year junior.
Now come to the point, why he has bound me, and why his fire of vengeance is burning on me.


My father and Collie's father were business partners. Because of that, there was a very good friendship between me and Collie from that childhood. We were very happy. There was nothing lacking between us. Everything was fine.
But Bidhata may not have put so much happiness in my forehead, so one day I came home from playing outside and saw that the whole house was in ruins, everything was broken. Blood stains on the floor.


I followed the stain and went to my father's personal room to see the bloodied bodies of my parents and work boy. I didn't cry at all that day, I was just looking at my parents.
After a while, I saw Collie's father come to our house with the police and when he saw his parents' body, he said that his father was calling him and saying that someone was trying to kill him, so he came to our house with the police. But when I came, my parents were killed.


Then the police did not catch the killer even after a lot of investigation but I just promised in my heart that I would find the killers of my parents and kill them with my own hands, and I got it.
Because we had a secret room in our house and every room had a hidden camera that no one knew, except us.


And I hid all this from the police so that I could punish the murderers of my parents with my own hands.
So 7 days after my parents died, I went to a secret room and watched all the video footage of the day. And get the killers out. That killer was Collie's father, my father's business partner and friend.
Since then I have been looking for opportunities to kill him.
And I can kill him too.
Many years have passed.
After much investigation, the police did not know who killed my parents and Collie's father.
Meanwhile, Collie's father's show made Mao very ill. Then I stood by them. Because it wasn't her husband who made the mistake, so I thought it was my right.


Now I am studying at the same varsity. In the meantime, we fall in love with each other. Even though we were childhood friends, that famous quote has had an effect on us and our relationship has turned into love.


But what is in the forehead of those who have nothing in their foreheads all endure! I can't find many of my personal diaries from 2 days ago. It has everything written about how I killed Collie's father, but I couldn't even imagine that it would be in Collie's hands. As a result of which now I am in a state of restraint and his two eyes are shining to kill me, there is no magic in that eye, no love. There is just resentment and vengeance.


Now she is sitting right in front of me and I can feel her hot breath. Suddenly he kissed me on the forehead and immediately hit me on the left side of my chest with a knife, and said I love you so much, so I am coming with you.


Saying this, my target cut his throat in front of me.

But I did not die on that journey. After 2 months I regained consciousness. Immediately I ask the doctor about Kali but he says Kali is gone. Then I was taken to the front of Collie's grave. And since then for 4 years now I have been sitting here next to my collie and talking to him. I have thought of committing suicide many times but who will love my collie when I die? So I talk to him a lot and love him a lot.