See, I do not know this much I can not take you anymore, you will get married ...or else you will stop talking to me... Hey mother why do you do this in the morning ... I don't want to hear anything ...


Hi... I am Akash... I'm only one child from my parents. my father's government servant... Honors finished one year but I have not yet seen gold deer named Job in this brick stone town... Father is a very respectful child of the mother but all day one of the words of the mother alone or she does not like and for that, I have to get married... How many have said that it is not possible for me to hear who...



When I got out of the house, there was a job in the office of my friend's friend... They have no hooray to walk. I pushed my daughter out of her hands and dropped her books in her hands. Beautiful girl is shocked to see... where is Idrat?


I'm standing idle with my hands... Then I left for the office like a straight gentle boy... After leaving the office, the job was done... I was very happy... Then came home and ate. I went to the market to buy a saree for my mother the next day when I returned home from the office but the problem is that I do not like sari... I noticed a girl was seeing sari in the shop..: Excuse me, dear.



After the girl turned to me, I was the same girl with whom I was pushing yesterday ... The girl looked at me angrily and asked me if she was a dessert today or what a hobby she was ... What are you saying... In fact, I will buy a saree for my mother... Girl: And this is the case ... Then I buy a saree and go back home ... meet the girl on the way to the office the next day ... Girl: Listen to this... Me: Shake your head .. I say ... Girl: Rises for the day ...


Me: It's ok... Girl: I'm blue now HSC. Give me your name? Me: I am in the sky... Then she left with a sweet smile ... It was almost time to meet her and talk a little...


Will continue ... Follow the timeline to get the rest of the story... This is my new peg and I started writing the first story in my life ... Everyone will bless ... General Chat Chat Lounge