• Rain wet love


Rupanti- Listen to this?
I- Yes, you tell me?
Rupanti: You follow me every day, then I am telling you.
[I was a little surprised and mumbled]
I- I don't mean yes, actually ,,,
Rupanti- Stay and you don't have to mean that. Hold the umbrella.
I- I mean?
Rupanti: You don't understand, it's raining, hold the umbrella, you don't see, I didn't bring the umbrella.
[I don't understand how the girl understood everything]
Rupanti - such a big umbrella, leak again?
I- In fact, it is not used for a long time.
Rupanti- Hmmm, why did you come to follow me even on a rainy day? You could have taken a little rest today.
I- No, I mean, I mean, if I don't see you one day, there is emptiness in my mind, so ,,,,?
Rupanti- Stay, it's over, you don't have to pay the palm anymore, all the boys are known.
I- I'm not like everyone else.
Rupanti: Everyone says the same thing, I'm not like everyone else. And yes, you don't have to go anymore, my house is in front, so much so that I will go alone.
I- Yes, that's right.
Rupanti- And listen, you will bring a small umbrella from tomorrow.
I- I mean?
Rupanti- I don't understand the meaning. Do what I say.
.
After saying that, Rupanti left.
  I have been walking under the same umbrella with Rupanti for so long. I can't believe that the person I have been following for so long will suddenly surprise me in this way.

  And I am Mahin, the only son of my parents. My father has a big business so I don't have to worry about myself anymore. Just one more day -
--- Dude, give me the cigarette?
--- Keep pulling this.
--- Kiri, I can't see anyone today. Which way are all the girls going now?
--- Our fear seems to have taken another path.
[Just then a boy came and said]
--Brothers you stand here and disturb what it is right.
--- This is who you are coming to give us knowledge.

  After that we all started beating the boy, but at that time a girl passed by, I don't have time to do grandfathering from there, the time to follow is over.
.
The next day ....
Rupanti- It looks like you bought a new umbrella?
I- No, actually, hmm.
Rupanti- why do you follow me?
I- I love to tell the truth.
Rupanti- How many people love you?
I- I mean, I just mean you stale you.
Rupanti: So I don't like boys who bully girls in the area.
I- I have reduced everything. I don't do that anymore.
Rupanti: It should not be reduced, it should be given up.
I- Well, I'll give up, I mean I'll give up everything for you.
Rupanti: All right, you can say it. But your friends will forbid them.
I- Hmm, I nodded and replied yes.

  After saying that, Rupanti took my umbrella and left. For so long, the two of us were standing and talking in an umbrella by the side of the lake. I don't believe in myself.

  From then on, I also told my friends not to do such grandstanding. My parents could not recognize me after seeing such a change in me. I don't understand everything in that way.
Then love from feeling good.

Rupanti- What was the point of not coming soon?
I- there was a lot of traffic jam on the road so ....?
Rupanti: It has happened, it doesn't have to be said anymore.
I- Rupanti do you love me?
Rupanti- Suddenly this question.
I- I actually said no but you didn't say anything out loud so I wanted to hear what else.
Rupanti- You will know everything in time.
I- You can't tell me.
Rupanti- I can't.
I- then I will tell you too.
Rupanti: I will kill you.
I- Why?
Rupanti: I will tell you, and you will tell me.
[I don't understand Rupanti's words in my head. I don't understand whether she loves him or not]
Rupanti- this is what you are thinking.
I- Nothing.
Rupanti- Listen, you will take care of your father's business from tomorrow.
I- I business ,,,?
Rupanti: Yes, you are the business, otherwise I will not see you again.
I- No, no, no, it will be your word.

  Rupanti is gone, of course there is no rain today. But every day he will be given a job.

--- Dad, did I have a word?
--- Say yes.
--- I agree to take care of your business.

After hearing the word, the father is looking at the eyes. It seems that the two eyes will come out.
--- I suddenly found out how such an attitude happened.
--- Just like that, I thought about how much more I would go around, so I made this decision.

  Dad didn't say anything. I have been watching my father's business since then. What else can I do to get Rupanti's love. But Rupanti loves me, I don't understand that. Rupanti's phone just thinking about Rupanti--

Rupanti: This is Mr. Mahin, I don't understand you anymore.
I- Tell me what, I was thinking about your words.
Rupanti: If you think about me, just look for it.
I- In fact, a lot of business work pressure so I could not get the opportunity.
Rupanti- Hmm, I understand, and after a while you will forget.
I- Never, ever forget the one I love so easily.
[I can feel Rupanti's breath, the feeling is not meant to be]
Rupanti- Hmmm, I'm keeping it now, my mother is calling. I am going to see you tomorrow at five o'clock in the afternoon. And when you come, you will read Punjabi.
.
  Rupanti hung up the phone saying that. She was crazy, this madman came and changed my life. I don't know how Rupanti would have been in my life.
.
  Rupanti and I are sitting side by side under the same umbrella. I am wearing a blue Punjabi. It is raining heavily. And Rupanti is in the same way as she normally wears a burqa. Both of them are silent now, but I started talking-

I- Rupanti do you love me?
Rupanti- I don't know.
I- Don't you know?
Rupanti- I don't know. You see the rain silently.
I- I'll see. But I know why you called?
Rupanti- I wanted to see you so I called.
[I wonder who this girl really is, she really loves me.]
I- Tell me if you love?
Rupanti- I said I don't know.
I jumped out of the umbrella and was about to leave, but someone grabbed a finger and said,

Rupanti- The boy is watching from home. What should I do?
I- What, once you tell me if you love me, I'll see the rest.
[Rupanti standing in the umbrella, and I'm standing outside the wet umbrella]
Rupanti- Gadharam, the same thing again, if I don't like you, why should I meet you?
Why should I rule you? Why did I sort you out like my mind. You don't understand all this, I love you so much, I have to say everything? Yes, I love you very much.

[Rupanti says the words at once]

   I didn't say anything, just blew up the umbrella and shouted, I love you too, tomorrow the marriage proposal will go to your house.
--- What, if not from home?
--- I will show it to Dadagiri and bring it back.

Rupanti didn't say anything else, me and Rupanti are getting wet in the rain holding each other's hands, and who is enjoying the rain. The beginning is our rain wet love.