Painful incomplete love

I had a friend Ansonia she loved a boy named Saurabh.
Both of them used to love each other a lot… but one day they got into a fight and Sonia decided to break up, but maybe Saurabh loved Sonia a lot and was no different from Sonia Wanted to be…

But Sonia stopped talking to Saurabh and they did not talk to each other for a long time… After one month, Sonia and Saurabh meet again, Saurabh still loves Sonia as much… ..and maybe Sonia He also had a love for Saurabh in his heart.. So the day they met, both of them sat and talked a lot… Both of them think of each other all the time… but Sonia told Saurabh about these feelings some Said and went from there .. and then a few months after she and a lot of things Saurabh phone ... go.But Sonia does Saurabh this thing is not that he still Pyar๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’” him to realize...


Thus, a lot of time passed and one day Sonia went to meet Saurabh at his house, where both of them accepted that both miss each other and love each other very much. Both of them were very happy that day… !! But a few days passed, they again got into a fight over something and their
The two stopped talking to each other… Saurabh still loved Sonia a lot…. So she thought that when Sonia does not like her then she too…


Sonia will not pursue her and he will go somewhere far away and will never come back to Sonia's life …… and in this way Saurabh went far away from Sonia's life… but one year later one day on Sonia's phone I got a call from a police station and told Sonia that her friend Saurabh
Road accident has happened and Saurabh died at the place of accident… !! Sonia was surprised to hear. At first she stood like a fetish, then her tears came out.


He told Sonia that Saurabh's phone had his phone number saved in the emergency number, so he called him… but Sonia was still in shock. He could not believe that Saurabh had left him forever… .. !! Perhaps Sonia loved Saurabh very much and never wanted to lose him… .Police also told Sonia that we got a letter from Saurabh's pocket which is for you and will reach you in a while ..


After a while Sonia got Saurabh's letter which said… My dear Sonia, I never wanted to be away from you, but maybe you do not love me so I walked away from you, because I am very much from you I love you and always want to see you happy, maybe I will forget you when I leave, but I will never forget you. May you always be happy in your life and… I am sorry for all the times we are…. I was wrong and I am sorry for you ……… !!


Sonia i love you so much and I will always love you… ”And since then Sonia has always missed Saurabh in her life, Sonia used to visit Saurabh every day in her grave… .. !! Sonia never married and when Sonia died after a few years, her last wish was that she should be buried near her lover, so that she would be near her love and meet him again…