Both of them that Day

Shakib returned home as evening approached. As soon as he stepped towards his house, he saw Shakib's wife Meem and her elder sister sitting on the bed talking. They were both quite surprised to see Shakib return so early today. Meem stood up and said
- I'm bringing tea
- No need. I just ate from outside.
- Well, meem, we'll talk one more day, you better give your son-in-law time now to get out of the future room. Shakib then said


- No, no, you two weren't talking. I just disturbed. You guys talk or I'm sitting in the drawing room
- You sit down and talk to us all.
  Despite the reluctance, Shakib pulled up the chair and sat down. He has no problem talking to Bhabhi, the problem is Meem. Shakib wants to keep himself away from Meem as he doesn't talk much. Bhabhi suddenly looked at Shakib and said

- Shakib, why don't you bring Mehedi?
- Oh, I forgot.
- Forget it? This is the first Eid after your marriage, Meem is celebrating Eid with you for the first time and the night before Eid means don't wear henna today? How is that?

- Meem didn't ask me to come.
- Tell me to bring it? Don't you know that girls wear henna on the night before Eid? Wait, your brother is out, I'm calling him.
- Call later, what were you talking about?


- I was listening to Meem and your brother's love story.
   Bhabhi feels quite comfortable telling her own successful love story to someone. He even used to put his five-year-old son to sleep by telling him this love story. Shakib has heard so many times that he has memorized it.


- What happened once Shakib, your brother went to my house the night before Eid to see the henna in my hand. We weren't married yet and no one knew about our relationship. And then there was not so much that I would take a picture and send it immediately
- Then?
- Listen to what happened then, meem, I was standing on the verandah, shaking hands with Shahid and he was out of the gate, suddenly our dog chased him.


- Then?
- Then Shahid did not tie the race, I still remember the smile hahaha. After that he never went in front of our house till before marriage.


    Bhabhi smiled loudly for a long time. Even though Meem smiled a little, Shakib didn't smile, but now there is an impression of annoyance on his face. He wanted to push the two of them out of the house and put them to bed. But still he had to listen to Bhabhi's chatter silently. Meem would occasionally say "Oh, well, hmm" to Bhabhi


- Your brother can't ride a bike. I was not afraid to ride a bike. Seeing his fear, I was also scared.
- You might fall, so maybe you were careful
- Kizani. How romantic is it for couples to ride a bike?
- Hmm, but I find cycling romantic.
- Shakib can ride a bike very well, what do you say meem? Have you been up many times? Of course, I never rode a bike with him.
- Hmm, really


  Meem looked at Shakib and gave a smile. Shakib was feeling a little embarrassed. Meem never rode a bike with him. In fact, not exactly, Shakib himself did not want to pick up the meme. One day Meem told Shakib that he could not
- I mean, I'm too late today. I will miss class now if I get on the bus. If only you could drop me off on campus


- I'm so sorry. In fact, there is an important meeting in the office today. If it is late, the job will also go away. You would rather go by CNG or rickshaw. I'm renting to you
- No need to stay, I have. You don't think you can get any other girl in the back seat of your bike, do you?
- That's exactly what happened. I hope you understand. But I'm so sorry.
- It's okay.
Suddenly, Shakib's imagination was interrupted by Bhabhi's call.




- You know, Meem, how much she was broken after Shakib's GF marriage.
- Is that so? (Meem)
- Oto didn't want to get married, but later his parents cried and persuaded him. I thought he could not accept you, but look, he has changed a lot after marriage. In fact, you changed him. Mashallah, how happy you are now
- Every person in the world has a different type of happiness


   Saying that, Meem repeated that confusing smile towards Shakib again. I don't know how Shakib felt guilty.


- I did a lot of stories today. Meem come, let's put food on the table. And keep Shakib Salami ready, Meem will greet you tomorrow. Meem, you salute first and then salute. Otherwise Shakib will chitari like his brother.


- All right
  Shakib returned home late today as usual. But today Bhabhi came and opened the door instead of Meem. Shakib thinks that Meem may be sleeping in his room or he may be asleep. Shakib went home and saw that there was no meme. Maybe he went to his mother's house and put oil on her hair. But so far my mother is supposed to go to sleep.


  Shakib was late to wake up in the morning. I haven't seen Meem yet. Maybe went to class. Shakib doesn't have time to think so much about Meem. Shakib left the office without eating anything.
Bhabhi was quite surprised to see Shakib opening the door in the evening.


- Oma, you didn't go?
- Where?
- At your father-in-law's house
- What do I do when I get there?
- Yes, that's it, now Meem's test is going on, now if you go, it will be more disturbing. Meem went to his father's house to give a good test.
- That's it


   Meem's test but he did not inform Shakib. He went to his father's house without informing him? Of course, nothing would have happened even if he had informed. That's all Shakib would have picked up Meem on a CNG. It's been good. This time Shakib was very happy to be alone in his house.
 At the end of dinner, Shakib went to his house after hearing his mother's call.
- It's been almost a year since your marriage, this time I can only hope to see your child's face


- We haven't thought about it yet, Mom. And Meem's studies are not over yet. You don't care about all this now, mother, you just pray for us so that we can keep you happy.
- My happiness is only if you are happy. As soon as the test is over, I will bring Meem and sometimes I will go to see him.
- Well, Mom, you go to sleep now


  Shakib got into a new problem. How to explain the parents? Nothing can be said that Shakib could not accept Meem as his wife and will never be able to. Only happy couple is acting with everyone. They have to say that Shakib can never be a father. Meem actually has to talk to him about it. Allah knows what Meem says but Shakib has no choice but to tell this lie.


  It's been almost a month since Meem went to her father's house. Meem has not had any contact with Shakib for so long. Meem did not call Shakib even once. Shakib also did not call Meem because of his feelings. But Shakib has been missing him since Meem left. Mother has asked Shakib about Meem many times
- What's the matter, Shakib? This time after going to my father's house, Meem never called me. But he used to call me at least once a day. I called and got off, your fianc fone called and she got off


- He talks to me and he asks me about you. If you have a phone, you want to talk to me all the time, so I told you to turn off the phone and keep it away, and take a good test
- The test is not over yet? But when it is over, I will bring him.


   Meem does not talk to anyone in the house? How strange the matter seemed to Shakib. The girl is not missing him at all? Shakib has to go to the office late almost every day since Meem left. Even though he never called Shakib to have a meme, he used to sprinkle water on Shakib's hair while brushing his wet hair. Shakib used to wake up with annoyance
- I didn't tell you not to cut your hair here
- Sorry, go to the office


  I know why there is a emptiness in the whole house since Meem left. Shakib didn't like anything either. Shakib felt very alone and helpless in his own house.


  In the middle of the night, Shakib suddenly feels the sound of meme reading. There is no one beside him. Meem used to sit on the bed and lean against the wall and wake up at night humming. Shakib was quite upset and would have been. Meem understood and did not read much


  Shakib felt as if someone had hugged him from behind. This is nothing new. Meem often hugs him in his sleep and Shakib gently removes him. Today he hurriedly opened his eyes and asked "When did you come?" Nothing could be seen in the dark and without any response, he turned on the light of his mobile and saw that there was no meme beside Shakib. He realized that he had dreamed. Today, Shakib was feeling the lack of meme a little more.


  Shakib was forced to surrender to his ego. He picked up the phone to call Meem. You can call your wife at any time. Who cares?" Meem could not be found even after calling a few times. The phone was switched off. Did Meem take pride in Shakib? Where there is no love, there is no pride. Does Meem love him?
Meem's mother was quite surprised to see Shakib opening the door.
- Slamalaikum
- Walaikum Assalaam, come on dad, come inside.


 Shakib went and sat on the sofa in the drawing room. This is the first time he came to Meem's house of his own free will.
- How is your mother? What about everyone else in the house?
- Yes, everyone is fine. How is your body?
- That's good. Meem's father is also not at home. Well you sit down I bring tea.
- No, you won't be busy.


Shakib has been here for so long but Meem has never been in front of Elona. Meem is not at home? Shakib didn't ask for so long even though he thought he would ask.
- Isn't Meem at home?
- What can I say about how bad I feel. Meem could not even think that he would come home with such a trunk. Ashamed, I did not contact any of you anymore


 Shakib could not understand what Meem did. Meem's quarrel with Shakib or anyone else at home has never been a quarrel. Meem is not such a girl. So what did he do?
- I know why I thought you would come to pick him up, so I didn't send the paper on purpose. Meem called me and asked if I had sent. I said I sent
He handed an envelope to Shakib.
- What paper is this?
- Divorce papers.

.
  Shakib was a little shocked. He never expected that from Meem. A few days ago, Shakib himself thought that he would get a divorce, but today, when he got the divorce papers, what a storm was blowing in Shakib's mind.
We gave you a kind of meme by force. Somewhere an uneducated Gaia had an affair with a boy to save him from her. I thought you could keep my daughter happy. Maybe you'll forget that boy when you find him. But my daughter is so stubborn that she can't accept you

.
 Shakib was quite surprised to hear the words. Meem's mother started saying everything alone
- I couldn't even imagine seeing my daughter's family break up as a mother. That's why I didn't send you the paper. There was no benefit in explaining it to him. He told me he can't do anything with you. The girl embarrassed us
- Where is Meem now?


- There is a hostel near the varsity but he did not tell us where
- Her phone is switched off
- I don't think he gave us the number change. Sometimes he calls from the previous number and turns it off again
- Well, I'll come now.


It was not right for us to force him to marry. Life does not stop here. You must understand what I said. Shakib is thinking about Meem while walking in the street. Seeing Meem, I never thought that he had a relationship with anyone before. Shakib never said anything about it from him. How do you know? Shakib didn't say a word to Meem. Shakib opened the envelope and got a letter with the divorce papers.

"I don't know what to say. I don't know what to write. I was a very stubborn girl. I thought I would not be able to accept you as my husband. But on the day of my marriage I changed. I could not think that I would change so much. I didn't realize before that I got so much. I thought I'd start all over again with you. But on the night of the wedding when you told me you You can't believe me, I just have to pretend to be happy. Believe me, I don't know why I wasn't surprised that day. Maybe I hoped everything would be okay. But nothing was going to be okay. Couldn't be happier with me. I felt like a criminal then.


    Marriage means not only the legitimacy of the physical relationship, but also the emotional relationship. None of which was ever between us. And this is my failure. I thought if there was another girl in my place you might have loved her. So I'm leaving. Doesn't the story sound like a movie? Sometimes I know why drama movies also match with our lives.


 Divorce, widow, I was scared to hear these words, but today I am divorcing myself. I could have sent the paper myself but I know why I was having a lot of trouble. I wrote a lot. You may not have the patience to read such a big letter. It seemed bad to me that your life would be ruined without me. Start a new life with someone you like. Stay well. Father, mother, brother and sister-in-law will greet me. Tell them to forgive me.




- Green? What a national flag it looks like. This color is only suitable for flags
- You look pretty good too.
- Do I think your flag is a bamboo stick? I am not so patriotic that I will walk around wearing the national flag. I'm so sorry. I will not read it
- Then change it?
- No, thank you.
As soon as he remembered the incident, there was a hint of a smile on Meem's lips. He did not understand the meaning of laughter


Meem started walking towards the hostel.
- Wait a minute
Meem stood up in surprise at Shakib's call from behind. Shakib got off the bicycle
- Where are you going?
- Here at home

Meem replied a little confused. Shakib is telling you! Meem did not understand the case.
- New bike? Where's the bike?
- I don't like riding a bike.
- Well, no office today?
- Didn't go. Exclude those. How r u
- That's good, aren't you?
- Not good
- Why? Didn't like the new wife either?

- I not get married. In fact, I can't find the girl I want. So I like standing in front of your varsity
- Like someone?
- I like one but the girl is married.
- So sad, keep looking, you'll get it
- You don't help. Find a girl
- Laughed. Am I looking for a girl for my husband? Of course, there is no relationship between us now.


Shakib stood up when he heard that. He put the bicycle to the side
- Meem
- Hmm
- Come back
- You mean?
- I can't live without you. You don't know I miss you all the time. I am absolutely incomplete without you.
- Very funny. I come now. A little later I have a tuition. Stay well
- Wait, meme. Don't you think I'm serious?
- No.
- Why?

 - Because you're not serious now. Please do not have fun at this time
- I'm telling you the truth, Meem. Please come back (Shakib said holding Meem's hand)
- What are you talking about? Are you crazy?
- If you think you're crazy, that's it.
- There is no point in this madness. You please leave. After the divorce he is coming to take me back.
- So? What's the problem?

Do you understand what you are saying? All baseless talk. Coming to have fun?- Why are you angry?
- Don't be angry? Shall I dance?
- Here? Let's go home and dance together, hey hey where are you going? Don't stand meme
- Please let go
- I left.


   Happened What? Why are you doing such madness?
- You're wrong. Let's start all over again
- How do I get started? You're done. Shall I marry you again?
- Do you have a problem?
-What do you mean? No problem? Remarried after divorce? Who is the previous husband? Do you know how many rules there are?
- No problem. I'll explain to the man not to touch you


-What You know? please from here
- Please, please, please, you can't marry me again? If I were you, I would marry ten for you.
- My head is not so bad. If necessary, I will be alone for the rest of my life, but the second and then the third marriage will not do anything.
- I didn't
-You mean?
- Didn't sign. Look at this
- I see


- Give it, now I threw it in front of you.
- Why haven't you said so long? Why were you doing so much drama?
 Meem began to shout. Meem started walking leaving Shakib. Shakib was walking behind
- Sorry, sorry, sorry


- I won't tell him
   This is how love relationships are. There must be value, arrogance, anger, stubbornness, fear, doubt, jealousy, envy, madness. Silently, the shy boy is also mad with his love man, mischievous and the playful smiling girl is also ashamed to look into the eyes of his love man. There is a lot of power of love that changes people in an instant.


 People are arrogant with him who appreciates his arrogance, who loves him, whom he loves. Meem   is also being arrogant today. Too much arrogance.
- Meem, look how I feel in this green t-shirt? Not smart?
- Looks like a bull. Today is not a national day to walk with the national flag
- National flag? Are you crazy This color is much more joss


- Huh, Kachu Jose
- Look, those two girls are looking at me. I think your varsity. Find out if you are single?
- Why?
- I'll get married
- I'll kill you and make a plank. You don't like a wife, do you?


- No, I don't feel like walking anymore. I feel very hungry
- I didn't tell anyone to walk beside me
- I'll walk, what's your problem? Excuse me, brother and sister will come here a little?
   Meem looked and saw Shakib talking to two children. Then the three of them came to Meem.
- Meem, these are the witnesses of our marriage
-You mean?


- I mean, in front of them, you and I will get married again
- What do you mean?
- I mean nothing. Put the veil on your head with the veil and say it three times.
- I'm not in this madness.


Hey don't say. I'm going to start all over again so get married again
Meem necessarily accepted again at Shakib's insistence. Asking Meem to wait, Shakib went to fetch the bicycle parked a little closer.

- Get up
- On a bicycle?
- Hmmm, we'll be cycling until this evening
- Are you hungry?
- Disappeared. Why do you say you don't get hungry if you love?

- You can't hold your mind, isn't the song beautiful?
  Shakib is slowly turning the pedal of the bicycle very carefully on one side of the back road. Sometimes the hair of Meem sitting in front of the wind is falling on his face. Isn't this a happy moment? The evening is approaching. They are both moving towards a new life.