You said you don't rest around evening time, 
I realized you were requesting time; 
You stated, " see what mists have done in the sky?", 
I understood you vexed.

You said blue most loved shading, 
I comprehended you were languishing; 
You said the lips were tossed, 
I understood you were endeavoring to kiss; 

You said I don't care for math, 
I comprehended that you love verse. 

You said "we need to get back soon", 
You stated, you don't feel great to meet this cottage, considering you no more; 

I got it, you're requesting partition. 
At that point, when you dismissed the instance of division against me in the high court, 

I realized you needed to get free. 
At that point, everything comprehends when I'm a savant, 

At the point when you are the show-bit of another house, 
One day we met at that point; 

You asked," how right?" 
I comprehended that you are not fine. 

                                                                                    ----Sapna Chakraborty